1. Cabinet bodies are manufactured from 1st class galvanized sheet with a thickness of 1.20 mm.
2. Cabinet doors are manufactured from 1st class galvanized sheet with a thickness of 1.20 mm.
3. Cabinet doors are manufactured with double skins to prevent stretching and to be more durable, and reinforcements are placed between the two skins.
4. Heat insulation is applied to the entire cabinet.
5. Although there are air vents inside the cabinet, these vents are connected to the ventilation.
6. The entire system is resistant to acids, epoxy-based electrostatic powder oven paint is applied at 200°C.
7. There are 4 shelves placed on the telescopic rail in the material cabinet. When desired, these shelves will have a mechanism that can be removed and fixed at the desired point.
8. There is 1 imported PP fan motor for air evacuation in the device
9. The fan motor will be connected to the outside with a 127 diameter plexi pipe resistant to acid and base for air evacuation.
10. GERMAN origin HAFELE brand spring and slide lock is used on cabinet doors.
11. Cabinet hinges are made of steel material.
12. Device dimensions will be in the dimensions specified in the project.
13. There will be 4 easy-to-clean shelf systems in the device.
14. Our company controls the products it produces under ISO 9001 conditions.
15. The device works on 220 V city electricity.
16. The device has a European standard CE certificate.
17. The company's occupational safety must have ISO 18001:2007 certificate.
18. The company's customer complaints should be 10002:2006 document.
19. The company must have ISO 9001/2015 quality management certificate.
20. The product must have been produced in accordance with TS EN 14470-1.
21. The product must have been produced in accordance with TS EN 1363-1.
22. The product must have been produced in accordance with TS 7050-2.
23. The product must be manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 4796-2.
24. The product must be produced in accordance with TS EN ISO 13943 standards.
25. The product must be manufactured in accordance with the 2006 / 42 / EC machinery safety regulation.
26. The product must be manufactured in accordance with the 2006 / 95 / EEC (LVD) low voltage directive.