Our Fume Hood models, which comply with EN-14175 standards, create a reliable usage area thanks to the air flow control system. The most important element in the device is the work surface of the bench. As can be seen in the technical specifications table, there are several different work surfaces. Since this surface is the area where all the tests to be made and the devices to be placed in the cabinet will contact, this should be taken into account when choosing the work surface. One of the most important issues for the fume hood to work efficiently is the fan used as an aspirator unit. The distance from the area where the device will be used to the ventilation outlet and the cabinet dimensions of the device should be calculated and determined.
If necessary, special production fans are also used in addition to the standard fume hood fans.
A good fume hood,
• It does not leak toxic and harmful chemical gases inside,
• Environments that may cause explosion do not occur inside,
• Broken glass or spilled dangerous substances are not scattered around.
Chemical, plastic, textile, medicine, food, etc. Ideal design for use in quality control and R&D laboratories in industries and research laboratories of universities
• It can be produced in desired dimensions for different worktable dimensions offered to the user.
• Air flow rate controllable by digital or analog control system
• Possibility to work with Carbon filter and HEPA filter for different uses
• Comfortable use with up / down window movement
• Ease of use for the user with PP feature silent fan motor and optimal light
• Convenient use and easy cleaning thanks to the acid-resistant cabinet surface and rounded corners
• Bottom material cabinet for chemical material storage
• Panel-controlled gas, flammable gas and water fittings for use in the aspiration cabinet, PP-featured sink
• Polypropylene work cabinet providing high resistance to strong chemicals (Optional)
• Production in special sizes for different uses
Fume Hood Types by Area of Use :
• Standard Fume Hoods
• Performance Fume Hoods
• Polypropylene Fume Hoods
• Walk-In Fume Hoods
• Exproof Fume Hoods
• Radiopharmaceutical Fume Hood (Nuclear Medicine)
• Bench Fume Hoods
• Ceramic Coated Fume Hoods